Presenting the all new ACS-C7 Rear Diffuser Dual fin system. Two fins per tunnel!
After relentless investigation and consumer demand, ACS developed an additional fin system that improves upon our previous creation of the single fin system. Now a 2x2 fin system, the added fin on each tunnel of the C7 adds some serious kick-ass attitude to the vehicle's derriere. Of course, as with all our components, these visually stimulating additions will do more for your Corvette than just aesthetics. Our diffuser fins will help to:
- Stimulate airflow in the integrated diffuser by redirecting the rear airflow in a linear direction, helping to improve airflow in the undercarriage.
- Boost the vehicle’s aerodynamics as a result of a reduction in turbulent air at the rear end. The diffusers act to direct fast-moving air away from the undercarriage as it decelerates and expands.
‘High performance design’ is not synonymous with perfect design and each ACS addition is constructed with the intention of making subtle tweaks that drive your vehicle closer to the edge of design perfection.
The facts: ACS-C7 Stingray Corvette diffuser dual Fins
- Painted in Carbon Flash Black finish to match your car’s diffuser
- Designed for all Stingray C7s, coupes, convertibles, Z06 & Grand Sport.
- Complements existing OEM diffuser.
- Manufactured in highest quality ABS composite material. Same material as the diffuser already on your car.
- Simple installation (with supplied templates) using 3 SEM bolts each side.
- 25 minute per side installation time.
How many fins are included in this product?
This product is for two (2) fins per tunnel. This means you will receive a total of four (4) fins. Two for each side.
How do these install? Do I need to remove my diffuser?
No. You do not remove your diffuser. The fins are installed via 3 SEM screws that hold each fin in place. A template is provided to drill the necessary holes in the diffuser
Can I install these with two-way tape instead of drilling
We always advise against the use of two-way tape when installing aero parts, as there is always the risk of the item tearing off the car.
What finish should I get?
We recommend the Carbon Flash Metallic black paint as this will match the color that your C7 diffuser is currently painted. This is the same color found on all the black accent pieces.