The Stage 2 Rear Spoiler Conversion kit is a must for your Stage 1 Z06 or Grand Sport, if you are looking to upgrade your car with added downforce. Package includes two larger spoiler end wickers to replace the original Stage 1 smaller wickers found on the Z06 and Grand Sport.
- Stage 1 wickers are 1/2" taller than the spoiler.
- Stage 2 wickers are 1 1/2" taller than the spoiler
- Stage 2.5 wickers are 2 1/2" taller than the spoiler
Complements existing components
Parts are made in ABS-PC plastic injection and painted ‘Carbon Flash Black’ specifically in order to match the Z06's trim pieces such as the hood insert, rear quarter ports, diffusers, and fender inserts. Once fitted, you will wonder why it wasn’t always there.
Easy and clean install
- Our kit can be installed with NO mods, using the stage 1 wicker, simply remove the current wicker and install the new larger setup.
- This kit is for the 2014 - 2019 C7 Corvette Z06, Grand Sport with Stage 1 or Level 1 Aeropackage.
Do I need to drill into my Corvette to install this spoiler?
No. You will not need to drill if your Corvette has a stock spoiler. It will re-use those OEM mounting points. You will only need to drill if your Corvette did not come with a blade spoiler.
Will this fit my Stingray?
No. You will need to get this spoiler here.
What color is carbon flash black?
Carbon flash metallic black is the black paint that is found throughout the C7 accent pieces such as the diffuser, fender inserts, front grill etc. The wickers are painted carbon flash metallic black to match.
- C7 Corvette Stingray 2014-2019 with a Z06 Spoiler
- C7 Corvette Grand Sport 2014-2019
- C7 Corvette Z06 2014-2019