The patented LSX 92mm Black Intake Manifold from FAST is the only three-piece Gen III (cathedral port) composite manifold proven to deliver increased performance without compromising bottom-end drivability or high RPM power. For both street and racing applications, the new black intake manifold is an easy bolt-on installation for GM LS1/2/6 engines and is designed to work with the FAST Big Mouth 92mm Throttle Body.
The new FAST LSX 92mm Black Intake Manifold maintains the performance gains achieved over stock intake manifolds with no loss in drivability or low RPM torque. While this intake manifold delivers terrific performance right out of the box, it can be ported by the customer for even more flow.
As requested by previous LSX customers, the intake features the added benefits of corrosion-free stainless steel assembly bolts, an improved throttle body sealing flange and o-ring gasket and threaded insert throttle body mounts that provide increased durability.
The FAST LSX 92mm Intake Manifold for GM LS1, LS2 and LS6 engines provides bolt-on performance gains without any loss in bottom-end drivability.
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
- Cylinder Head Configuration: Cathedral Port
- Injection Style: Multi-port
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,800-6,000
- EGR: Yes
- Injectors Included: No
- Multi-Port Fuel Rails Included: No
- Aftermarket Fuel Rail Required: No **see fitment
- Throttle Body Included: No
- Throttle Body Bore Size: 92mm
- Supplemental Bosses Cast-In: Yes
- Supplemental Bosses Machined: No
- Supplemental Boss Quantity: Eight
- Runners Included: Yes
- Runners Removable: Yes
- Plenum Material: Polymer
- Base Material: Polymer
- 1 Manifold Base
- 8 Removable Runners
- 1 Manifold Lid
**Use of this manifold on trucks / vans / SUVs may require changing the front drive accessories, throttle bodies, fuel rails, or fuel injectors
*This unit is designed for use with a 92mm throttle body
- 1998 - 2004 C5 Corvette Base / Z06 (LS1/6)
- 2005 - 2007 C6 Corvette Base (LS2)
- 1998–2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula / Trans Am (LS1)
- 1998–2002 Chevrolet Camaro (LS1)
- 2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO (LS1/2)
- 2004–2007 Cadillac CTS V-Series (LS2/6)
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet SSR (LS2)