Constructed from the same advanced polymer material as the original FAST LSX 92mm Intake Manifold, but now in the popular black color, the LSXR offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics.
The FAST LSX 102mm Intake Manifold for GM LS1, LS2 and LS6 engines provides bolt-on performance gains w/o any loss in bottom-end drivability. This manifold features FAST's standard design runners for use in mild street-oriented applications.
Not compatible with interchangeable intake runner system.
The engineers at FAST teamed up with the airflow specialists at RHS to develop a 3-piece, polymer intake manifold. Features include integrated nitrous bungs and perfect bolt-on fitment that allows for the use of factory accessories without modifications or clearance concerns. FAST LSXR intake manifolds' 3-piece modular design allows for easy disassembly and porting. This new design gives you the ability to remove individual runners from the manifold for modification.
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
- Cylinder Head Configuration: Cathedral Port
- Injection Style: Multi-port
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,800-6,000
- EGR: Yes
- Injectors Included: No
- Multi-Port Fuel Rails Included: No
- Aftermarket Fuel Rail Required: No **see fitment
- Throttle Body Included: No
- Throttle Body Bore Size: 102mm
- Supplemental Bosses Cast-In: Yes
- Supplemental Bosses Machined: No
- Supplemental Boss Quantity: Eight
- Runners Included: Yes
- Runners Removable: Yes
- Plenum Material: Polymer
- Base Material: Polymer
- 1 Manifold Base
- 8 Removable Runners
- 1 Manifold Lid
**Use of this manifold on trucks / vans / SUVs may require changing the front drive accessories, throttle bodies, fuel rails, or fuel injectors
*This unit is designed for use with a 102mm throttle body
- 1998 - 2004 C5 Corvette Base / Z06 (LS1/6)
- 2005 - 2007 C6 Corvette Base (LS2)
- 1998–2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula / Trans Am (LS1)
- 1998–2002 Chevrolet Camaro (LS1)
- 2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO (LS1/2)
- 2004–2007 Cadillac CTS V-Series (LS2/6)
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet SSR (LS2)